- 1 lounge
- 1 small lounge with TV
- 1 diningroom
- 2 toilets
- 1 kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, 2 coffee makers, kettle, toaster, blender, washing machine, dryer)
- 2 bedrooms with bathroom (2-pers. bed, shower, sink)
- 1 livingroom (DVD player, stereo, TV)
On the first floor
- 7 bedrooms with bathroom (2-pers. bed, shower, toilet, washbasin)
- basement with fresh starageroom and freezer.
- Wheelchair accessible shower
- Adapted toilets: passage> = 80cm
- internet access (WiFi)
- heating (Floor heating)
- garden with garden furniture
- BBQ (on request)
- table tennis
- cot and high chair (on request)
- relax area (sauna, pool)
The farm â€œhoeve van den Bogaerdeâ€ is a historical, almost groovy farm which is transformed into a splendid holiday house, with a rich history which returns a lot of centuries (up to the 16th century). This holiday farmhouse has a superb sight with charming shutters. The interior contains still much old elements, as for example the cellar with barrel vault and the high wooden beam ceilings are impressive. Outside to the frontage above the door a stone tablet was introduced on the occasion of the golden marriage of the couple of â€œ Hoeve van den Bogaerdeâ€ anno 1799.
The holiday farmhouse has charm and much more all rebuild with lov. The ground floor is for less-valid persons accessible (4). The large garden offers splendid terraces for long, summery evenings. The children can play as much as they desire while you prepare in the meantime the bbq and enjoy a delicious drink.
Only a stone drop away you will find the provincial field â€œBulskampveldâ€ (220 ha) with among other things a castle, gardens, fish pond, playground and restaurant. Bruges is only a couple of miles away. Historical Bruges got a lot of old canals as a nickname it â€œVenice of the northâ€â€™., small bridges and splendid cobblestone streets witnesses still of this rich past. The immediacy of the motorway Oostende-Brussels ensures there that you both the coast and some confessed cities, as Ghent and Brussels can be reached within 30 minutes to an hour. When you are staying in " Hoeve van den bogaerde" you certainly will you enjoy the welcoming Flanders with a lot of beautiful villages an nice countryside.